Why in the world that when you learn to love somebody it is also the time to set the person free. Too much ironies in life but why not make it lesser for love. I felt guilty not showing how much I care for the person I love. I took advantage of his love and now I regret the day I deny him in front of the crowd. I despise myself for causing him so much pain. He did his part making me the most important person of his life but I neglected all his actions. It took me a lot of courage to make break-ups real. The reason of this move is that I am guilty of my faults, mistakes and pain I’m causing him. Honestly, the memories are still there. I can still feel the heat of his love wrapping into my arms. I can still smell the aroma of his body moving towards me. And I can still taste the sweetness of his lips enticing mine to love him more than everyone could ever know. The pictures lasts but the memories wont… Every time I look into the past opening the chapter of my life with him being part of it, tears fall down from my eyes flowing into my cheeks and my hands trying to catch it up before it will go. To cry for the person you truly love is something undeniable. Crying is the only way to outburst my emotions. He left me empty-handed. With no reasons to return. No crossroads to cross. And no roads to block. Sometimes we have to forget the person we did love. In life we live, we learn, we love, and then we move on. That’s the process of it. Life goes on no matter what happens, no matter how it causes you, and no matter what and how it changes you and your life only to survive the imperial world. Sad. But true.
God-fearing. Extremist. Lovable. Unpredictable. Adventurous. Quirky. Loves photography. Enjoys traveling. Fond of people. Easy-to-be-with. Happy go lucky (sometimes). Blog hopper.
I share, I write, I travel, and I live to serve the LORD!
- Sen. Cynthia Villar, Ilocos Norte Governor Imee Marcos, and Leyte Congressman Martin Romualdez… instagram.com/p/BeKTD43nMUe/ 1 day ago
- Welcome to CLSU Ilocos Norte Governor Imee Marcos. #photooftheday #manangimee @ CLSU oval instagram.com/p/BeJlx1tnNgp/ 2 days ago
- BTS Reel Time featuring the AGRISIKAT Campaign. Please do watch the airing of this episode… instagram.com/p/BeHJX8dH4c6/ 2 days ago
- Happiness is homemade. 😍 A blessed four months baby love. It has been a joy to watch you grow… instagram.com/p/BeFjvVSneqB/ 3 days ago
- Sir/Ka Louie Tabing, Ako po ay sadyang nalulungkot sa balitang kayo ay pumanaw na. Hindi ko po… instagram.com/p/BeE0cujnkV8/ 3 days ago
- 781,599 hits
|justin on salitang GAY!!! Share naman…|
|หนังเอ็กโป๊ on perstym|
|jazzel_nemenzo@yahoo… on salitang GAY!!! Share naman…|
|lhance lhemuel on usapang pag-ibig mula kay bob…|
|143 on usapang pag-ibig mula kay bob…|
Looking for something?
PUT GOD FIRST. If you do, your future will be much greater than your past.
As far as God is concerned, you are destined to be great.