To have relationships with people, you have to risk three important steps. You need faith for each step. 1) Trust, 2) Accept, and 3) Commit. First, you’ve got to trust people, and that’s hard, especially if you don’t have a basis yet for trusting them and you’ve been hurt before by people you’ve trusted. But life is all about relationships and relationships will always involve trusting and trusting will always have risks attached to it. That’s the way it goes. Second, you have to accept people for who they are. People are not perfect. Just like you. They will make mistakes; they will do wrong things. Even Christians will do that. But by accepting people as they are, you give them permission to be themselves, warts and all, and that’s crucial for building relationships. Last but not the least, you need to commit. Commitment does not mean crossing your fingers and holding back. Commitment means making a decision to be in a relationship with people even though you have no assurance of what will happen. You just choose to trust and accept them nevertheless. That’s how you start relationships with people.
God-fearing. Extremist. Lovable. Unpredictable. Adventurous. Quirky. Loves photography. Enjoys traveling. Fond of people. Easy-to-be-with. Happy go lucky (sometimes). Blog hopper.
I share, I write, I travel, and I live to serve the LORD!
- The pangmayaman food na wala namang kalasa lasa 😅 #healthyfood… instagram.com/p/Bh0N4uWnxpNj… 16 hours ago
- ATM with our University President, Dr. Tereso Abella and Vice… instagram.com/p/Bhxl_H7H6aU6… 1 day ago
- With my favorite work of art, next to jael, of course. Hehe! Happy… instagram.com/p/BhtIzzDn6OJ4… 3 days ago
- Sometimes, all you need is just a cheesy French fries and a salted… instagram.com/p/BhqZHcsncbkN… 4 days ago
- @HadassahMyCe hahahha 1 week ago
- 785,861 hits
|justin on salitang GAY!!! Share naman…|
|หนังเอ็กโป๊ on perstym|
|jazzel_nemenzo@yahoo… on salitang GAY!!! Share naman…|
|lhance lhemuel on usapang pag-ibig mula kay bob…|
|143 on usapang pag-ibig mula kay bob…|
Looking for something?
PUT GOD FIRST. If you do, your future will be much greater than your past.
As far as God is concerned, you are destined to be great.