If people made me feel like I don’t fit in, it doesn’t mean there’s something wrong. It only means that im just TOO EXTRAORDINARY to settle for their TOO ORDINARY world.
God-fearing. Extremist. Lovable. Unpredictable. Adventurous. Quirky. Loves photography. Enjoys traveling. Fond of people. Easy-to-be-with. Happy go lucky (sometimes). Blog hopper.
I share, I write, I travel, and I live to serve the LORD!
- Traffic nalang talaga sa EDSA ang may forever! 😜 #hugotwednesday @… instagram.com/p/BgkjC0nAbA34… 1 day ago
- I Love you piolooooo! Grabe ang pogi talaga! #fangirl #photooftheday… instagram.com/p/BgibM0bgtEXx… 1 day ago
- Appreciating God’s masterpiece 👌🏻 Tara, viaje uli tayo. 😜… instagram.com/p/BgZ_DR9g6lIc… 5 days ago
- For our champion farmers, farming and agriculture is not just a job,… instagram.com/p/BgXz8m-A6cZS… 6 days ago
- “Confidence breeds beauty.” Esteé Lauder Char lang! Haba na raw ng… instagram.com/p/BgTKNgLA36Wn… 1 week ago
- 784,788 hits
|justin on salitang GAY!!! Share naman…|
|หนังเอ็กโป๊ on perstym|
|jazzel_nemenzo@yahoo… on salitang GAY!!! Share naman…|
|lhance lhemuel on usapang pag-ibig mula kay bob…|
|143 on usapang pag-ibig mula kay bob…|
Looking for something?
PUT GOD FIRST. If you do, your future will be much greater than your past.
As far as God is concerned, you are destined to be great.