this entry will be quite different from my previous post. please bear with me.
i just want to ask you guys for a simple prayer for:
1. My mom – she has undergone an operation this afternoon at St. Lukes Hospital. i cant give much details about this until she gets well. (if interested to know, feel free to buzz me or text me or you can ask lovely pala). i will visit her tommorow. please pray for a complete healing.
2. My Family – that we may be able to survive this trials. yes, its not easy lalo na’t malayo kami sa isa’t isa but through prayer we are bonded. please pray for strength and courage to face these trials.
3. My Travel – il be in Cotabato City this coming July 26-28 for a project evaluation. im not really sure if safe dun lalo na ngayon na may mga nababalitaang bombings. pero bago yun i will also be in Davao July 22-25. haaay kapagod ng life.
so ayan please pray for me/us.
sharing to you this one:
Ten Rules to a Happy Day
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK…
if someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is
unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY ‘ENEMY’…
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly,
I will quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand
“enemy” could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY…
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that
I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE…
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE…
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO
IT IN SECRET…
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED…
I will practice the golden rule. “Do Unto others as I would have
them do unto me”- with EVERYONE I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED…
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the
difference to someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY…
I will eat less… I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank
God for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY…
I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin
reading something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a
quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to God’s voice.