ive been mobile this past few months and i barely have time to update my blog. anyway, here are the places i’ve been and seen in the past 5 months. di ko talaga hinayaang maging dayuhan ako sa sarili kong bayan hehe.
So here it is, a trip from the northern side down to the southern part of the country…
1. Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte – I went to visit this place once again, this time with my officemate/friend together with his brother, sister, and cuz. this was during the holy week but it seems like a tourists week there hehe. coz tourists were all over the place. my woord.
2. Session Road in Bloom, Baguio City – After 2years of not going to the famous Panagbengga Fest in Baguio finally, I already had time to experience it once again this time with my family. we enjoyed our two-day bonding moments and wished it will happen again kapag nakumpleto uli kami.🙂
3. Sagada, Mt. Province – It was my dream to go to Sagada since it was described to me as a hidden paradise. So last March, my dream finally came true and the description is so true also. Me together with some friends took time to explore this paradise and it was all worth it. From Sagada terraces, Sumaguing Cave, Bomod-ok falls, and hanging coffins, it was indeed an experience worth remembering.
4. Mango Camp Adventure and Leisure Farm, Zambales – I was able to go to this place since we had our annual division teambuilding here. The place was quite far from Nueva Ecija but we did enjoy the activities the camp organizers have prepared. We spent 1,890 pesos only for two days and this includes our accommodation, food, and activities such as wall climbing, ATV, airsoft, paintball etc. It is really the best place to go if your team is looking for adventure and fun at the same time.🙂
5. Albay Province – The place where the majestic Mt Mayon is located. I cant really resist the beauty of this perfectly-coned shaped landmark in Albay. I was so amazed how God created such a wonderful masterpiece. I’ve seen it before but its beauty is different this time. Sabi nga nila maganda ang tanawin pagkatapos ng bagyo, so luckily I was there after the Typhoon Bebeng hit the region. we wer able to tour the place with a very cheap price since we only had to pay 4,300 pesos all in all for the PUJ and we were able to visit Joroan Church, PhilCeramics in Tiwi, native bags in Tabaco, Mayon skyline, planetarium, and the famous Cagsawa Ruins.
6. Dipolog and Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte – Hearing and reading this place before and only one name pops in to my mind – it is Rizal, our national hero. never in my entire life i imagined to walk in the place where our national hero was exiled. Dapitan was also the place where Rizal met the love of his life. indeed, it was also an experience worth remembering.
so there you have it. there are lots of beautiful places in the Philippines, feel free to explore and enjoy each masterpiece.
ending you with DOT’s credo -It’s more fun in the Philippines.