Check your yourself/attitude and you might find out if you are bound to succeed or bound to fail.
God-fearing. Extremist. Lovable. Unpredictable. Adventurous. Quirky. Loves photography. Enjoys traveling. Fond of people. Easy-to-be-with. Happy go lucky (sometimes). Blog hopper.
I share, I write, I travel, and I live to serve the LORD!
- Ang bagong trip ni Jael, drawingan ang kanyang kamay at puting pantalon Ng papa niya. Hehe!… instagram.com/p/BBd_G9Oyanl/ 1 day ago
- If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then is an empty desk a sign?… instagram.com/p/BBXBJ-WyauH/ 4 days ago
- RT @LovLikeJesus: Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can't do. 6 days ago
- Quite impressed with my class this morning. They were able to come up with artworks depicting… instagram.com/p/BBCMUdHSakn/ 1 week ago
- Comfort food. #nomnation #foodporn #nomnation #junkfood #pringles instagram.com/p/BA_nnJbSahv/ 1 week ago
- 732,380 hits
|noralyn on mga bagong kasabihan… (i…|
|mary j-anne b. rosar… on koleksiyon ng mga astig na pic…|
|VampMIYU on dagdag pang PUNCHLINES (pambob…|
|andrea lopez on koleksiyon ng mga astig na pic…|
|Hanzel on upside down|
Looking for something?
PUT GOD FIRST. If you do, your future will be much greater than your past.
As far as God is concerned, you are destined to be great.