From ups and downs and downs and ups, this is how 2011 passed through in my life. Too many things had happened, good, bad and sometimes just plain, but none of these have I regretted. Because I believe, that God has a purpose and a reason why He allowed things to happen.
Posts Tagged With: inspirational
this past few days, ang daming nangyari. good, bad, painful, fun, spirit-filled, exhausted, bored, haay name it, naghalo halo na yan. but one thing’s for sure, God is good and he has a purpose and a reason for everything. life is so good to waste for nothing. ayokong maging negative sa mga bagay-bagay, i want things in my life to run smoothly. tama na ang pagmamadali at tama na ang madalasang pagkakamali.
There once was a man who had nothing for his family to eat. He had an old rifle and three bullets. So, he decided that he would go out hunting and kill some wild game for dinner.
As he went down the road, he saw a rabbit. He shot at the rabbit and missed it. The rabbit ran away.
Then he saw a squirrel and fired a shot at the squirrel and missed it. The squirrel disappeared into a hole in a cottonwood tree.
As he went further, he saw a large wild turkey up in a tree, but he had only one bullet remaining. A voice spoke to him and said, “Pray first, aim high and stay focused.” However, at the same time, he saw a deer which would provide more meat than the turkey. He brought the gun down and aimed at the deer. But, then he saw a rattlesnake between his legs about to bite him, so he naturally brought the gun down further to shoot the rattlesnake. Still, the voice again said to him, “Pray first, aim high and stay focused.”
So, the man decided to listen to God’s voice. He prayed, then aimed the gun high up in the tree, and shot the wild turkey. The bullet went into the turkey, deflected off a bone and hit the deer, killing it. When the gun fired, it knocked the man off balance, he stepped on the rattlesnake’ s head which killed it and fell backwards into a pond. When he stood up to look around, he had fish in all his pockets, a deer and a turkey with which to feed his family. The snake was dead simply because the man listened to God.
Moral of the story: Keep God first and everything else will follow.
Pray first before you do anything. Aim high in your goals, and stay focused on God. Never let people or things discourage you concerning your past. Do not look to man for your blessings, but look only to
1. Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3. Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
4. Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
5. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
6. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
7. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.
8. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
9. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. It’s the second mouse that gets the cheese.
11. When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
12. Birthdays are good for you . The more you have, the longer you live.
13. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
14. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty, and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
15. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Deep in the darkest part of my head,
there is a memory of what you once said,
it sits there alone in the shadows of depth,
a memory of you that I have kept,
it wants to come out of this dark scary place,
but it is a memory I could never erase,
it sits there alone through night and day,
listening to everything I hear and say,
I want it to leave and never come back,
to leave me alone, the feeling if sadness to go away,
so that I can once again see the light of day.
“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
-The Wonder Years