nasa Bohol na rin lang kami di na namin pinalagpas ang pagkakataong lumibot dito. April 17, Friday, ito ang aming day tour agenda:
1. Blood Compact Site – a very historic site where Rajah Sikatuna (chieftain of Bohol) and Miguel Lopez De Legazpi (Spanish conquistador) made Philippine and Spanish peace agreement in cessation of blood compact.
2. Baclayon Church-the oldest relics of the Philippines early history which was built in 1595. Moreover, it is the second oldest church in the Philippines. Beside the church is a museum where antiques were placed to preserve its story.
3. Man Made forest-it is located between the municipality of Loboc and Bilar. A two-kilometer rainforest with mahogany trees as the main features. During our photo ops i felt the scene from Twilight, and indeed it is a twilight zone. This is a must-pass-road.
4. Chocolate Hills-who would ever forget this famous tourist attraction taught to us during our gradeshool days. I thought that i can only see this majestic hills in books and pictures only not until this time. I felt amazed wen i saw it personally. It is one of nature’s most magnificent wonders knowned around the world.
5. Loboc River-famous for its floating restos where you can have your lunch or dinner with magnificent views and singers on board for only 300 pesos. Another magnificent spot of Bohol…
6. Tarsier Stop-small monkeys (4-6 inches tall) with strong tails that enable them to leap 16 feet high and still maintain balance. They really are so cute… and can only be found in the mountains of Bohol.
7. Biggest and longest python-caught in October of 1996 with a weight of 5 kilos and a length of 5 feet, this creature was named “Prony” byhis captor Mr. Sofronio Salibay. According to researches the snake was really abnormal attributed to love and care of the family who treated him as one of its members.
8. Hinagdanan Cave-here you can see a lot of limestone formations and stalagmite structures. there is also a pond with cold fresh water where you can have a dip for refreshing bath. too bad, i was not able to go to the water dahil red flag ang lola niya.
9. Alona Beach-most visited and most beautiful beach in Bohol with its white sand and picturesque view. thou we didn’t stay long here at least we had a chance to take some pictures. from here, we took a boat going to Balicasag Island.
10. Dolphin watching-on the way to Balicasag we get the chance to see dolphins playing in the ocean. this is really a close encounter with the nature. it was fun watching this playful animal.
11. Balicasag Island-after an hour in the sea from Alona Beach we reached this island. it is considered as one of the best diving sites in Bohol since the marine creatures are really preserved. since i do not know how to dive or snokle me and Hanah, my officemate, chose to just feed the fishes in the fish sanctuary where we saw different kinds.
12. National Museum (Tagbilaran, Bohol Branch)-of course, after a long day tour on the province kailangan din siyempre malaman ang history ng lugar. since we still have time dinalaw din namin ito. here, nalaman ko na sobrang sacred pala sa mga taga Bohol ang ube because its their staple food. kinuwento din dito ang theory kung paano nabuo ang chocolate hills at gayundin ipinakita na matagal na ang sibilisasyon sa Bohol. andun dina ng ibat iba nilang yaman gayundin ang mga gamit ng mga sinaunang tao ng Bohol.