I got bored so I decided to ride on to this Twitter trending hashtag/topic #50factsaboutme. Now, here’s my list on the 50 facts about me:
1. I believe in Jesus Christ, so I am a Christian.
2. I admire and love my Mom and Dad, they are the best and awesomest parents in the world for me hehe.
3. I am close with my sisters, that eventhough we are not young anymore we still sleep in one bed.
4. I am a people-person, I believe hehe.
5. I have this ‘selective memory’ thing coz I purposely (sometimes) forget unimportant or even important things. Pls don’t ask me why. Hehe
6. I am a big fan of Youtube celebs such as Aj Rafael, Ryan Higa, JR Aquino, Kevjumba, Mikey Bustos, Victor Kim, etc. I love their vids, they keep me sane.
7. The only books that I’ve read completely are the books written by Bob Ong and Pastor Ru dela Torre. Yes, that is true. I am not bookish.
8. I love photography and travelling. If they will offer me a job that will require me to travel and take photos with their own expense, even they will not provide a salary, I will SURELY go for it.
9. I am adventurous and somehow a risk-taker. I still go for something even if it cost my life.
10. I have a very short attention span. Probably, I can only stand listening to someone a maximum of 15-20 min. The rest of it, I tend to ignore. hehe
11. I dislike people who always rant about life because I believe in positivity. I always want the feeling of being blessed and encouraged.
12. I tweet but I am not a twitterwhore. Believe me. Haha.
13. Some friends call me the ‘social media queen’ because I am always online. Well, I guess somehow I am. But that doesn’t automatically mean that I am addicted to it, I still have a life outside.
14. I enjoy organizing get together parties, out-of-town/country trips, events, etc. Probably, someday I’ll be able to put up my own company that manages events.
15. I am more of a listener than a speaker.
16. Math is not my thing. We are not friends with numbers, that is for sure.
17. I dreamt of becoming a star/celebrity/broadcaster. Well, who knows it still might come true?! haha!
18. Movies/films are my bestfriends. They also keep me sane.
19. I believe in music, just like how others believe in fairytales.
20. I have a special someone who has been there for me in the last 6years already.
21. Smiling is my therapy. If I don’t smile, I feel naked.
22. Earrings, cameras, and phones are my fetish.
23. I collect Starbucks’ tumblers with the different places/cities/countries printed on it.
24. Whenever I am down I go out for a walk then eat anything.
25. I enjoy hanging out with people from different countries, races, cultures, etc. I felt that I learn a lot if I hangout with them.
26. I believe that school marks/grade or whatever degree you finish is only important when you are looking for job. In the real world, it’s always how you deal with people and with the job itself.
27. I always go for quality over quantity.
28. Food loves me. Haha! I can go/try anything from the most exotic to the most famous ones. I’ve tried crocodile meat, field rat meat, tamilok (woodworm), dog meat, durian, marang, ants (hantik), etc…
29. I love sayings, quotes, Bible verses, poems, etc. These things guide me somehow and when I am encouraged I have the tendency to share it to other people coz I want them also to be encouraged as well.
30. My bed is my comfort zone. You cannot disturb me when I am with my bed. It’s my rule. Haha
31. When I was young, my nickname was Mariel (a combi of Maria Adrielle), but since I cannot pronounce ‘r’ and ‘l’, Mariel became Mayen. And it evolved to Yeyen, and now, Yhen.
32. I always have a birthday party in my home before, from the moment I was born until my secondary (highschool) days. However, when I started to be independent and study away from home, I realized party is only just for kids. Hehe.
33. Green is my fave color. Next is torquoise. These colors are so pleasing in my eyes.
34. I was one-of-the-boys before. I enjoy their company simply because boys are not complicated, unlike girls they are so hard to understand. I even dress like a boy before, but nah, I am not a tomboy, I was just boyish.
35. My hair was so curly and bulky when I was a kid. It can even attract lies. Haha!
36. I got drowned twice already. First, when I was 5 in a pool at Los Banos, Laguna and second, when I was 14 in a beach we call Pangil in Currimao, Ilocos Norte.
37. I fantasized Ryan Gosling. Who doesn’t, anyway? haha!
38. I am hooked to TV series like The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Are We There Yet, and Dawson’s Creek.
39. I was a big fan of Moffats, Backstreetboys, Westlife, N’Sync, and even A1. Darn these boy bands! Haha! Now, I am loving One Direction and The Wanted. Oh my word! Spare me haha!
40. I used to be an active blogger and bloghopper but as time passed by, I felt that blogging is just important to me whenever I feel really (really) bored. Maybe because there are other platforms already like Facebook and Twitter.
41. For me, Parokya ni Edgar, is the greatest Filipino band of all-time. Since their music can go from the sweet-type to the most hardcore rock songs which gave the audience more varieties making them perhaps to be the oldest existing band in the country.
42. I am a cry-baby. Period. Haha.
43. I cannot stand mediocrity. I always want to go for excellence bcoz I believe God created me/us to be extraordinary people. So we should not settle for less.
44. I can easily forgive someone at fault. And saying I am sorry, If I am at fault, isn’t also too hard for me to express. Try me. haha!
45. I am in good friends with Google. Surely, you are, too. Haha!
46. My crush in highschool is my crush until now. I don’t know, but I really find that guy attractive. Ohemmmgeee! So kidstuff haha!
47. To dress-up is a must for me whenever I attend events.
48. I am not a bookish but I really enjoy going to the bookstores.
49. Prayer is my weapon… when I am weak, insecure, sad, scared, depress, confused, tempted, discouraged, sick, broke, stressed, and feeling empty. TRUST ME, IT ALWAYS WORKS.
50. I always thank God in good or bad times. I really see to it that my heart is always grateful.
I think that would be all for now. Maybe you can also share your own version of the ’50factsaboutme’ and post it here on my comment box. ヅ